1. I eat hot Cheetos almost every day.
2. I love watching reality shows about people whose lives totally suck. I know you shouldn’t compare yourself to others but…it makes me feel better about myself (as immature as that is), and more motivated to do better.
3. I don’t brush my teeth at night (anymore).
4. I don’t wash my face at night (anymore).
5. I don’t floss (anymore) unless my teeth hurt.
6. Wow, I’m really letting myself go!
7. Over a year later, I still have a box of pictures in frames sitting on my dresser. I’ll put them up eventually, I promise!
8. I rarely make my bed. Or any bed for that matter. Some of you already know this because I wrote a blog post about it titled, The Bed-Making Conspiracy. Little Tidbit: In that post there is a picture of my bed and through the mirror you can actually see the box of pictures I haven’t put up yet–proof of my incompetence!
9. I drink a Big Gulp (or two) of Diet Coke (or Diet Dr. Pepper if I can get it) every weekday.
10. Sometimes I open Hubby’s mail and even forge his checks!
11. I have Really Stinky Farts.
12. I bite my nails.
13. My most exciting outfit is a plain shirt with a STRIPED tank top underneath.
14. I wipe my nose on my sleeve if I don’t have a tissue.
15. There are actually things too embarrassing to be put on this list.